Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Director - QA Automation - DQA2015
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead & manage the QA test automation teams.
- Work closely with Druva leadership, PMs,feature test teams, developers, SDETs and define test automation requirements, plan and deliver.
- Lead and facilitate the team in resolving technical issues, roadblocks,etc.
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development testing best practices such as TDD & BDD
- Manage vendors, contracting engineers. Set the expectations and track the deliverable & quality.
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality.
- Ramp up the automation function to scale to meet demanding product releases with a focus on reducing the manual test efforts, increase the automation coverage and improve the quality.
- Utilize your hands-on skills while providing leadership and strategic guidance to the teams.
- Attract, retain and keep motivated top talent pool of automation engineers.
- Set the goals for team leads,mentors and grow the team.
- 10+ years of test automation experience with testing products with the following: Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, SQL, XML, web services.
- Experience in managing test automation teams including the framework development from scratch.
- Ability to understand complex technical details and work with cross functional group leadership.
- Excellent understanding of OOAD techniques including design patterns(nice to have).
- Domain knowledge in any of the two : Cloud, storage, virtualization,and networking.
- Experience with all STLC activities: functional, performance, stress, etc.
- Experience with more than one of the leading open source test automation tools and frameworks such as Robot,Selenium, Watir /N, Fitness, TestNG, Behave and Cucumber etc.
- Knowledge of Agile engineering practices such as test-driven development (TDD), behavioral-driven development (BDD), and continuous integration.
- Decisive and ready to do what it takes to get the job done including going back to the design board, taking the buy in from the key stake holders and bringing the necessary organisational or technological change.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Director -QA Automation DQA2015– Your Name”)