Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Product Manager - PM2015
Manage products from concept to launch at the #1 Endpoint data protection and governance company.
Roles and Responsibilities
Druva is looking for a passionate, key contributor with the ability to think outside the box. The ideal candidate should have the passion for building products and solutions which will be the next game- changer for Druva. As a Druva Product Manager, you will need to:
- Define precise product requirements by working with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with creative and prolific engineers to simplify complex problems and guide products from concept to launch.
- Lead the product team's initiatives with other matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing & Support.
- Drive product enhancements, help launch new products and conceptualize ideas based on customer insights.
- Work with customers, analysts to gain and validate product vision and roadmap.
- Leverage partnership opportunities which add significant value to Druva's products.
- 2-3 years of product management experience with a track record of defining and launching products.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive a defined agenda and deliver world class products.
- Prior experience with storage systems and protocols.
- Ability to work with customers to understand and validate customer requirements.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, analytical skills and a critical eye for detail.
- Strategic thinking to balance technology, marketing and engineering scenarios.
- A self-starter comfortable in entrepreneurial environment with the ability to push the leading edge of innovation. Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and executive presentations.
- Bachelors or higher college/degree in engineering.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Product Manager PM2015 – Your Name”).