Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Software Development Engineer Testing - SDET2015
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be part of the development team and closely work with the developers to perform feature testing as per development milestones.
- Develop detailed understand the features/enhancements for the product – including functional specifications and design – with the perspective of performing automated and manual, white box as well as black box testing.
- Prepare thorough feature testing plans based on development and feature completion milestones. Test plan should include API as well as UI based tests.
- Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for explaining new features and enhancements to the QA certification teams.
- Jointly responsible with the developers for the quality of feature builds to be provided to QA certification teams.
- Good understanding of Operating systems (Windows and Linux) and Networking concepts
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Should be fluent in basic algorithms/logic.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Experience in automation execution.
- Good programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages Perl/ Python/Ruby.
- Good to have - experience in Selenium.
Location - Pune
Experience - 2 to 7 years
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Software Development Engineer Testing SDET2015 – Your Name”)