Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Software Engineer - QA - QAM2015
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse the product requirements and prepare Test Plan.
- Participate in the test planning and product planning processes.
- Design Test Plan & Review test Cases.
- Prepare & execute test cases based on Functional specifications.
- Bug reporting and bug verification.
- Review test cases.
- Defect Management (Tracking and Reporting)
- Prepare & Share Status Report as applicable.
- Monitor the Test Execution Progress and Manage Issues during Test Execution
- Relevant experience in manual testing
- Should have good testing concepts like SDLC ,STLC and different type of testing.
- Sound knowledge of Linux and Windows and should know basic Linux commands.
- Quick learner, innovative and ready to take responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of networking (on both Linux and Windows) and basic SQL queries.
- Must possess analytical and problem solving techniques.
- Will be an add on if has storage domain specific knowledge (Example RAID, iSCSI , Active directory controller).
- Experience of using virtual machines(VMs).
- Knowledge of bug tracking software like JIRA.
Location - Pune
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Software Engineer - QA - QAM2015 – Your Name”)