Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Technical Architect - TA2015
Role & Responsibility Description
- The architect’s role is to be the technical leader in building enterprise grade scalable, performant systems which deliver the required functionality to the customers and delight them.
- Should be able to design and implement sufficiently large and complex feature and/or architectural improvements to the product.
- Suggest and propose solutions to complex design problems.
- Identify areas of engineering improvements to the product and work with product architects and the team to address them.
- Should be able to technically guide junior engineers with feature design and implementation.
- Review design and implementation done by junior engineers.
- Should be able to independently handle complex escalations and guide others as required.
- Be able to write technical blogs and make technical presentations in internal and external forums.
- 12+ years of experience
- Extensive experience on C on Unix/Linux platform
- B-Tech Comp. Sci. or higher
- Experience in Cloud Technologies, system programming is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Technical Architect TA2015– Your Name”)