Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Technical Support Engineer - TSE2015
A Technical Support Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Candidate will be providing support to Druva’ s products.
- Will be providing Tier 2 support to clients across US, Europe, APAC.
- High availability over phone and emails.
- Should be able to understand and resolve technical issue and report back on the same.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Basic Operating System concepts.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows, Linux Servers.
- Good understanding of Active Directory (installation, configuration, troubleshooting).
- Networking (basic concepts and troubleshooting).
- Performance troubleshooting (Server/Storage).
- Good understanding of Storage concepts (SAN, NAS, DAS, RAID).
Location – Pune, India
Experience – 3 to 6 years
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Technical Support Engineer-TSE2015 – Your Name”).