Fast-growing. Fun-loving. Future-focused.
Web UI Developer - UI2015
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with other developers on the Druva development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
- Work with the Druva development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements and products.
- Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development
- CSS experience
- SVN or source management experience
- Strong User Interfacing knowledge
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment activities
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Experience in developing new systems and maintaining existing systems
- Problem solving skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are interested in and your full name on the subject line (e.g. “Web UI Developer UI2015 – Your Name”).